Millions worldwide use propane to make their lives more comfortable. But to us, that's not surprising. After all, the advantages of propane are tough to beat! Propane is a safe, environmentally friendly, and financially advantageous choice you can make today!
Because propane burns cleaner, works harder, and operates smarter, choosing propane means you can help reduce greenhouse emissions, save energy, and protect the environment.Calculate Your Savings
Propane is clean burning and non-toxic.
Propane works when and where other energy sources don't.
Propane can offer significant savings over the alternatives.
Propane has built-in safety properties along with stringent safety regulations.
Propane can be installed in your home easily and without delay.
Propane is Safe, Economical and Environmentally Friendly
According to the US Department of Energy:
- Propane has a high-energy density, clean-burning qualities, and is relatively low-cost1
- Propane is among the most attractive options for avoiding greenhouse gas emissions in every application considered.2
- Propane presents no threat to soil, surface water, or groundwater3
- Propane is available domestically (American made)4. Propane is a by-product of natural gas processing and crude oil refining with almost equal amounts of production derived from each of these sources.
- Propane prices are typically lower than that of gasoline, diesel fuel, and home heating oil due to the growing supply.5
- Propane Reduces Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Propane Education & Resource Council, https://propane.com/about-propane/propane-the-environment