Is budget billing right for me?
How does a budget work?
- Average annual propane gas use is calculated and divided into 12, 10, or 9 equal payments. The lower the number of payments, the higher the payment amount.
- Invoices are issued each month for the payment amount.
- Payments are due before the billing date of the following month. For example, if the budget invoice is issued on the 10th of the month, the payment must be received by the 10th of the following month to avoid finance charges.
Why should I select a budget payment plan?
- Payments are evenly distributed throughout the time period you select. This helps avoid unexpectedly larger invoices during the colder months when you use more propane.
- You can select the billing date that works best for you.
- Conveniently, payments can be automatically deducted from a savings or checking account.
Sign up for automatic bill pay
Please note: If more or less propane gas is used than the budgeted amount, an adjustment may be made to the payment amount in order to correct discrepancy.